Skip to content
Shop Our Categories
Search the store:
HOUMONGI / TSUKESAGE
HAORI & COAT
JUBAN / SLIP
HEKO OBI / SOFT OBI
GETA / ZORI SANDALS
OBI ITA / MAE ITA
MEN' TABI SOCKS
HOME & OTHER
TENUGUI / HACHIMAKI
RECYCLE KIMONO FABRIC
RETURN & EXCHANGE
YUKATA Q & A
WHICH KIMONO FOR ME?
TYPES OF KIMONO
TYPES OF OBI
MEN'S KIMONO NEEDS
WHAT'S MY SIZE?
NAMES OF KIMONO PARTS
WAIM-129 Seaform Green Silk Crest Iromuji
Stock Status:(Out of Stock)
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Awase (duble layer)
Seaform Green, Pale Mint
a Mitake -
(We measured the Kimono length from right below the collar of the center (not the shoulder) in the back to the bottom)
b Yuki -
(Sleeve to Center)
c Sode Haba -
d Sode Take -
e MaeHaba -
(Front panel width- not including Okumi width)
f UshiroHaba (Back Panel Width) -
Names of the Kimono Parts - >
Lean the Kimono parts !
* Light stain on the front left lower panel
* Large light discoloration on the front left panel
* Small stain on the right collar bottom tip
* It does not really have ugly dark stains however, the large discoloration is very visible. This can be worn only if you can be very creative to cover up (creative alteration) the discolored area.
* This item has a lot of areas that you can use for any craft making
* Flower Pattern Motif
* Clean Inner
* 1 Crest on the back
* Beautiful an delicate color
Condition Rate :
New/Like New/Excellent condition
- No damage found - Totally wearable.
- Minor damages found - Wearable.
- Some damages found - Wearability depends on a person.
- Visible damages found - May need some care to be worn - Wearability
depends on a person - Recommended for Kitsuke practice, Room decoration, Casual custume, Craft making etc....
Not wearable condition
- Major damages found - Recommended for crafts making.
not take returns
on any antique or recycle items. If you have questions, please contact us
before you make a purchase.
The color of the actual item may look different depending on the monitor or other circumstances. If you want to make sure of it, contact us before purchase.
Some old kimonos tend to have musty smell or moth ball like smell etc... Normally, you can solve this problem by hanging the garment outside in the breeze (under the shade).
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review