Skip to content
Shop Our Categories
Search the store:
HOUMONGI / TSUKESAGE
HAORI & COAT
JUBAN / SLIP
HEKO OBI / SOFT OBI
GETA / ZORI SANDALS
OBI ITA / MAE ITA
MEN' TABI SOCKS
HOME & OTHER
TENUGUI / HACHIMAKI
RECYCLE KIMONO FABRIC
RETURN & EXCHANGE
YUKATA Q & A
WHICH KIMONO FOR ME?
TYPES OF KIMONO
TYPES OF OBI
MEN'S KIMONO NEEDS
WHAT'S MY SIZE?
NAMES OF KIMONO PARTS
WAHG-122 Young Green Silk Shibori Tsueksage
Stock Status:(Out of Stock)
Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Tsukesage / Iromuji
Awase (buble layer)
C- , D
a Mitake -
(We measured the Kimono length from right below the collar of the center (not the shoulder) in the back to the bottom)
b Yuki -
(Sleeve to Center)
c Sode Haba -
d Sode Take -
e MaeHaba -
(Front panel width- not including Okumi width)
f UshiroHaba (Back Panel Width) -
Names of the Kimono Parts - >
Lean the Kimono parts !
* Discoloration on the inner layer
* Few light stains on back left sleeve, front left panel
* Light discoloration on back collar area
* Stains and small holes on bottom left panel
* Shibori textured kimono
* Quality Kimono
* beautiful fabric
* Gradation inner Hakkake
* If you are creative and be able to fix some damages areas (put cool/lace applique
patches etc... to make it fun or elegant), this kimono can be still worn. Not recommended to wear as is.
* Majority of the area is still very clean. Great for craft making as well.
Condition Rate :
New/Like New/Excellent condition
- No damage found - Totally wearable.
- Minor damages found - Wearable.
- Some damages found - Wearability depends on a person.
- Visible damages found - May need some care to be worn - Wearability
depends on a person - Recommended for Kitsuke practice, Room decoration, Casual custume etc....
Not wearable condition
- Major damages found - Recommended for crafts making.
not take returns
on any antique or recycle items. If you have questions, please contact us
before you make a purchase.
The color of the actual item may look different depending on the monitor or other circumstances. If you want to make sure of it, contact us before purchase.
Some old kimonos tend to have musty smell or moth ball like smell etc... Normally, you can solve this problem by hanging the garment outside in the breeze (under the shade).
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review